We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Corn salad fully meets your taste? Whether as pesto, salad or cooked? Then you should definitely try these 3 lamb's lettuce soup recipes.Corn salad soup
Corn salad is a real delicacy, especially in late summer and autumn. It's a shame that most people only prepare it raw as a salad. Corn salad doesn't just taste raw. It can be prepared in so many different ways. For example, you can conjure up a pesto from the lamb's lettuce or prepare it as a soup.
Yes, you read it right. You can also make soup from lamb's lettuce. This is easy, usually goes very quickly and is really a very good change from pumpkin soup, tomato soup and Co. On top of that, the lamb's lettuce soup is also a great summer dish, because it tastes very light. Just give it a try and see for yourself.
You should try these recipes
➤ Recipe No. 1 - lamb's lettuce cream soup
- 250 g corn salad
- 3 shallots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 potato
- Peel an untreated lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 ml broth
- 200 ml cream
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 50 g strips of bacon
- Wash lamb's lettuce, blanch in salted water and then roughly chop. In addition, fry the strips of bacon.
- Finely dice the shallots and fry in the hot butter. Then add the chopped garlic.
- Add a raw, finely chopped potato, the broth and a little salt, pepper, nutmeg and the piece of lemon peel.
- Let everything cook gently, remove the lemon peel and bay leaf, add the cream, sugar, lemon and salt and puree the soup.
- Serve the soup immediately with the crumbled bacon, because after a while the lemon turns gray.
If you want to prepare the soup and only want to serve it later, add cream, sugar, lemon and salt just before serving.
➤ Recipe No. 2 - Corn salad soup with croutons
- 125 g corn salad
- 3 shallots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250 ml white wine
- 400 ml broth
- 200 ml sweet cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Wash lamb's lettuce, drain and then roughly cut it.
- Chop the shallots finely and sweat them in hot fat. Then add the lamb's lettuce and continue to cook for a minute.
- Now pour in the white wine and the broth, season and let everything boil for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the cream with nutmeg and egg yolk and then stir into the hot soup. Important: Do not let the soup cook anymore!
- Cut the toasted bread into small cubes and toast in the pan. Then roast the pumpkin seeds. Then garnish the soup with it.
➤ Recipe No. 3 - lamb's lettuce soup with bruschetta (preparation in Thermomix TM 31)
Ingredients for the soup:
- 1 onion
- 50 g butter
- 400 g potatoes
- 200 g corn salad
- 750 g vegetable broth
- 280 g sour cream
- black pepper
Ingredients for the bruschetta:
- Bread or baguette
- olive oil
- 1 large ball of mozzarella
- 4 large tomatoes
- Chop the onion in the mixing bowl at level 5 for 5 seconds.
- Add butter and sweat for 2 minutes (Varoma) on speed 2.
- Cut the potatoes into large pieces, add them and use the spatula to chop them at level 4 for 20 seconds. The potato ensures that the soup binds well.
- Add the lamb's lettuce and vegetable broth and cook at level 2 for 25 minutes at 100 ° C. Then puree the soup at level 8 for 15 seconds.
- Add the sour cream, season with the spices and then stir everything again at level 3 for 10 seconds.
- Slice bread.
- Cut the mozzarella and the tomatoes into cubes, chop the basil and mix everything together. Then add a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mass on the bread slices, cover each with a slice of mozzarella, put in the oven and let it rest until the mozzarella has melted.